Welcome to laFabrique
laFabrique provides tools to create, to launch, to compile, to pack, to configure your own Java* software. It has been made for developpers, helping them creating software faster in a simple manner. When you have your own laFabrique application, users have access to the auto-documentation. Its license is the MIT type which provides you a maximum of freedom.
It is made of a classical Java library, with a set of classes, interfaces and annotations, plus some executables scripts for Linux and Windows.
For a better understanding of laFabrique's application, please read the big picture about Cap Caval architecture.
Advantages of using laFabrique
- Easy way to launch your application with or without parameters.
- Easy way to set properties for your application, with possibility of persistency.
- Your application becomes auto-documented with its own ASCII logo.
- Simple to debug or to test as it is 100% pure Java. For instance you can use standard IDE, like Eclipse, without any plug-in or others extensions.
- The building tools of your application are also integrated. No need of external tool.
- Play with the sample is a fast way of discovering laFabrique. Do it here.
- Create your own application by following the steps of this tutorial.